The Urban Chic look in collaboration with Lancôme.
As most of you know Easter Monday was a work day for me. A pretty nice work day as I was all day in the studio to shoot new makeup tutorials, which I love to do. Time to show you the Urban Chic look that I made in collaboration with Lancôme! Beautiful Elisa Guarraci was the perfect choice, as she has style, is urban and chic and rocks this look perfectly!
These are the Lancôme products that I’ve used to create this look:
- Base: Advanced Genifique + Advanced Genfique Yeux
- Foundation: Teint Idole Ultra Wear in 02
- Cushion Blush Subtil in 023 Sorbet Grenadine
- Sourcils Définis in 04 Châtain
- Eyeshadow: AUDA<City> in London Palette
- Monsieur Big Mascara
- Monsieur Big Marker
- Lip Liner 369 Vermillon
- Lips: Matte Shaker in 378 Pink Power
♥ sweet model Elisa Guarraci ♥ hair by Miek Matheve ♥ top from Friday ♥ ring & bracelet from Swarovski ♥ on my nails Pink Button manicure by Lotte Friant ♥ picture by Valeriya Maltsava
In this video I’ve used some of Lancôme’s latest launches, such as Teint Idole Ultra for a radiant and long lasting base, Monsieur Big mascara to add extra volume and a bright pink Matte Shaker. What do you think of this look?