Hi there! Welcome to my little space in online beauty heaven!
As a makeup artist and beauty expert I have worked for many beauty brands and clients such as Maybelinne, Guerlain, Givenchy and Garnier to name a few. Not only do I receive products for review, I actually use them on many occasions and can therefore give a personal and a professional opinion.
I can’t use a more cliché phrase, makeup is my passion, I eat, breathe and feel it running through my veins.
In the beginning of my makeup career writing a beauty blog was a nice way to get some extra publicity. It just felt right to share my ideas, thoughts and opinions with other beauty addicts. I’ve been writing a beauty blog -as an addition to my professional website- for many years, and I had the opportunity to grow slowly, gaining more readers who were willing to go through beautiful changes with me.
- I’m a dog person
- I speak 5 languages
- I lost my heart in Spain
- My favourite city is London
- I love soul & funk music
- I’m in my 40’s but still a crazy kiddo
- I don’t like flying
- Canarian tapas are what I like to eat most
- My friends tell me I would be a great mum but I don’t have children
- I made a career switch at the age of 38
- I lived on the Canary Islands for almost 8 years
- I’ve got some great dance moves
- My current favourite series are The Crown and Empire
- I love to work on all skin tones
- I truly believe you’re still young in your 40’s, even if it doesn’t feel that way
- I collect Molton Brown shower gels
- I like to read and than fall asleep
If you’re interested in my makeup work, hop over to my artist website!