Skincare. An absolute must, even when you don’t wear any makeup.I am kind of a lazy person when it comes to skincare and makeup. The times when I would lock myself up in the bathroom for hours are definitely over but I still make sure I follow some steps to keep my skin healthy and happy. Consider this a little guide for lazy or busy women like myself.
- I will ALWAYS use a separate product to remove my eye makeup. The skin around the eyes is so much thinner than the rest of your face and needs to be treated gently. My all time favourite is Clinique Take the Day Off bi-phase eye makeup remover. It’s quick, soft and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- I like a fast product to remove the rest of my makeup. I’m really into oils as I have noticed that also for an mixed or oily skin they do the trick. Currently I’m using Innisfree which contains a lot of benificial plant extracts. I wet my face, warm a bit of oil up in my hands, rub it onto my face, rinse it off with water and done! Other cleansing oils I like: MUD & Sisley.
- I will NEVER underestimate the power of Pixi Glow tonic, at least if they don’t change the formula. Best. Tonic. Ever. Not only for the glow but for the most thorough post cleanse ever known.
- Eye cream is an absolute must for me. I can recommend to start on time with an eye cream, 25 is really not too young. Again, thin skin, fine lines will appear first at that area of the face. I’m at the stage that I use a richer cream around the eyes and currently I’m using the Filorga which is pretty good!
- I LOVE combi moisturizers. Although I have a huge collection of brands, sorts and textures in my cream selection I tend to use only one or two jars and as I travel quite a lot, one product that performs during the day and the night is convenient. Caudalie’s Premier Cru is simply perfect.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, above products don’t contain alcohol nor synthetic perfume. I tend to stay away from those two ingredients as they are so bad for your skin. After all, a healthy skin is a beautiful skin!
What is your current skincare routine?
My skincare steps,