Fresh, light and simply beautiful with jane iredale!
On summer days we go for lightweight makeup. And a brand like jane iredale is simply perfect to create a nice natural and fresh look, which doesn’t feel heavy and let your skin breath. Mineral makeup has definitely earned its’ spot in the makeup world and jane iredale is without any doubt one of my favourite mineral brands!
Finding the appropriate girl for this video was actually a piece of cake. Immediately I thought of Elfi De Bruyn from Glam at Heart, she is such a match for this mineral makeup brand! So I contacted Elfi, and she said yes! In my opinion Elfi is already a natural beauty, both from the outside and inside and we had a great time on set. I’m very pleased to show you the result of our nice collab!
These are the jane iredale products that I’ve used to create this look:
- Base: SmoothAffair Facial Primer & Brightener
- Tinted Moisturizer: DreamTint in Light-Medium
- Foundation: PurePressed Mineral Foundation in Amber
- Concealer: Enlighten no. 1
- Hydration Spray: Pommisst
- Brows: GreatShape Eyebrow Kit in Blonde
- Eyeshadow: SmoothAffair for Eyes in Canvas
- Eyeshadow: PurePressed Eyeshadow Tripple in Pink Quartz
- Eyeliner: Mystikol Powdered in Dark Topaz
- Bronzer: Peaches & Cream
- Mascara: PureLash Lenghtening in Jet Black
- Lipstick: PureMoist Lipstick in Susan
- Lipgloss: PureGloss in Pink Lady
♥ sweetheart Elfi De Bruyn ♥ hair by Steven Versées ♥ top from CKS ♥ ring from Swarovski ♥ on my nails Guerlain Pink Button ♥ music by John Morales ♥
I can also reveal a little secret, Elfi’s new book will be launched early 2018 and yours truly has played a little role in the making off. Looking forward!